Friday, March 12, 2010

All About Me

I've started blogs several times, but I always lose interest. I always treat them like a diary, but then I get into way too personal stuff and I don't want anyone else to read them. I want to start one that I can let other people read so that I can get out my ideas. I do have a lot of them, no matter what you've heard. I'm usually very quiet about what I think, I don't like to cause conflict. So be nice or I might give up on this one too.

How about a little introduction. My name is Misty I'm a 27 y/o stay at home mom and part time student. I have a 4 year old boy named Ricky and a 5 week old boy named Emmett. I also have a wonderful husband named Scott and 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a fish. We live in a log cabin in western maine. I love my life despite the stress and depression that comes along with it. The good times definatly outweigh the bad. We've had some bad times in past couple years, including 2 major truck accidents that changed who my husband is forever and also some marital infidelity on my part that in the long run has made us closer. Even though I would take it back if I could. I love my extended family, but I don't feel like I always fit in. I'll explain why in a later post I'm sure.

So that's me, take it or leave it.

I'll be in touch,
Misty Dawn

1 comment: