Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fake Happy?

So I was diagnosed with post-partum depression, again. They put me on a low dose of medicine for it and now I'm a lot happier. I guess that's a good thing, but I wish I could be happy without having to take the medicine. My life is so great, it seems like I shouldn't need it.

The first time I had post-partum depression I didn't admit it for months. Ricky was about 6 months old when I finally told the doctor and she gave me something for it. I was starting to get really grumpy and snapping at people. This time I didn't wait that long I started the medicine 2 weeks after I had Emmett.

So I'm not sure if I should feel guilty about taking the medicine, or if I should just be happy and shut up. It's a strange concept to me to take medicine to control your emotions. I don't like taking medicine at all.

So that's what I'm thinking about today.

I'll be in touch,

Misty Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment