Friday, March 19, 2010

Oops!

I can't stand it when my husband's mad at me. I had gotten used to it back when I was cheating on him, but now that I'm really trying my best to be a good wife I just don't like it. Last night he had the alarm clock set for 10:45, I didn't come to bed till 9:30. Then when the alarm when off I just turned it off and went back to sleep. I don't even remember doing it, but I know I did cause it's on my side of the bed. And I double checked before I went to bed to make sure he had set it right. This isn't the first time I've done it, and it was even worse today because he was working with the boss. It was a horrible mistake, but still an honest one.

It seems like he thinks that I'm sabotaging him. Because he knows that I don't like him working so much. But I'm really not. I'll have to think of some way to make it up to him. Also I'll have to move the alarm clock farther away from the bed.

I'll be in touch,

Misty Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment